This website ("SITE") qualifies as a "Service Provider" within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of
the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from
claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the "safe harbor" provisions.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Accordingly, we
observe and comply with the DMCA, and have adopted the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to
claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please
provide us with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the
copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably
including specific urls associated with the material);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is
accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the
copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.